Tip of the Day: My super cool husband made me a book trailer for The Espressologist! Check it out.
I love this time of year! All of the decorating, shopping, cookie making, AND yummy coffee drinks! I’m going to share a fave around my house: Egg Nog Lattes!
Kristina’s YUMMY Egg Nog Latte
1) Combine ½ cup of egg nog with ¼ cup of milk in a steaming pitcher.
2) Pour the steamed egg nog/milk into a mug.
3) Make two shots of espresso.
4) Pour the shots of espresso into the mug of milk.
6) Garnish drink with a pinch of nutmeg.
It’s soooooo good! Here’s a picture of one I made my hubby.
I hope you and your families have a WONDEFUL holiday! And, keep an eye out for THE ESPRESSOLOGIST. It should be in paperback in stores on January 4th, 2011!
Kristina, Miss See Me on the Shelves