Thursday, April 21, 2011

A2A Teen Years: When I Grow Up...

Tip of the Day: Check out the Macmillan Fall 2011 Catalog. Just Your Average Princess is in there too. :-)

When I was little I was positive I would be a rock star, stage name TINA ROCKAFINA. In my 5th grade year book I answered the question: "Where will you be in 20 years?" ON STAGE. Oh yeah. As I got into high school things changed and I decided I'd become a nurse. I even got accepted into a nursing program after high school But that lasted just a semester and I switched majors to English.

So what did my friends think I would be? Thanks to facebook and still keeping in touch there, I asked. Here were some of their responses:

Teri: Something in the medical field.

Alyssa: Investigative Journalist

Eileen: Journalist

Annette: Veterinarian

Laurie: Something in the medical field.


Interesting! Journalist comes pretty close!


Kristina, Miss Author in Action

No comments: