Monday, November 26, 2012

Ho ho ho, Merry PitchMAS!

Tip of the Day: No matter how good you are, you're not a puppy. (Courtesy of F Minus by Tony Carrillo).


So I have really exciting news! In my capacity as an Associate Editor at Entangled Publishing,  I am going to be participating in a Christmas Pitchfest called PitchMAS! It's run by Jessa Russo and Tamara "Feaky Snucker." Eight editors and seven agents (including me) are waiting to read your pitches and request some great manuscripts. It all starts December 4th. So please spread the word!

Check out the #PitchMAS details HERE and find out how to pitch.

And read the editor and agent bios HERE so you really want to pitch!

And follow PitchMAS on Twitter at #PitchMAS. It will be loads of fun, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Holiday PitchFest 2012

-- Kate, Miss Perfecting the Pages


No comments: