Friday, January 8, 2010

What a week

Tip of the day: Great post about showing versus telling. READ IT!

What a week!

Thanks to everyone for the CHASING BROOKLYN love! It's been a fun week. A busy week. And I'm excited to have another book out there for people to enjoy.

My signing Tuesday night to celebrate the release went well. Here's a picture my friend Suzanne Young took of me along with some of the Portland authors that were there:



And in case you haven't seen the book trailer for CHASING BROOKLYN yet, I'll share that here as well.



As I said in my silly traditional release day vlog, this book should have a big red ribbon on it, because it's really for the fans of I HEART YOU, YOU HAUNT ME. It's because of them I'm still here, writing books.

To all who have bought my books, shared my books with friends, loved my books - thank you from the bottom of my ever-grateful heart!

And welcome to the world CHASING BROOKLYN. Now go out there and do good things.

~Lisa, Miss Crafting a Career

1 comment:

amuse me said...

Very cool book trailer.