Wednesday, January 30, 2013

SCBWI NYC 2013! (or What I'm Doing This Weekend)

Tip of the Day: Can't make it to NYC SCBWI this weekend? Follow this blog for updates throughout the weekend!

This has been an exciting week in kidlit. On Monday morning, the Youth Media Awards were announced at the ALA Midwinter Conference. I nerded it out and cheered for the winners while watching the live stream and working the Children's Reference Desk at my library. GO KIDLIT BOOKS!

And on Friday, the SCBWI NYC 2013 Conference begins. Woo hoo! And guess who's going? Kate and I!

While I await responses on my latest batch of agent queries, I'm excited to get reinspired and energized for my next project at this conference. It's great spending time among those who love writing and illustrating for children and teens.

Who else will be at the Grand Central Hyatt this weekend?

Deena, Miss Subbing for Pubbing

No comments: