Friday, January 16, 2015

Library Lost&Found #7: Mind Readers Not Allowed

If you don't want aliens to read your mind, you wear a tinfoil hat.

If you don't want aliens to read your book, you wrap it in a tinfoil dust jacket.


And then, of course, you throw it in the library's book drop.

"My fellow Americans. As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball; but tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward; upward, not forward; and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!" Kang, alien leader from The Simpsons

Deena

3 comments:

Kristina Springer said...

Bizarre!

DeenaML said...

I really wonder what people are thinking sometimes...and then realize I don't want to know!

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

"Maybe if I wrap the book in foil, they won't notice I spilled coffee on the cover."