Thursday, September 16, 2010

Top 5 Reasons Why it's Super Cool to Have a Second Book Out in the World



Tip of the Day: Pictures of my first book signing for My Fake Boyfriend is better Than Yours are up on my blog, check it out.


#5: That awesome feeling of seeing the book in a store for the first time-- it never goes away!

#4: The swag is much cooler the second time around! Maybe it's having more practice?

#3: I love the first signing! I like all the signings because I love meeting people, especially readers, but that first signing is always so special because friends and family and devoted fans come out to help celebrate.

#2: While signing copies of my new book last weekend, a few people were carrying my first book (Espressologist) in their hands. This made me giddy for some reason.

and...

#1: That fear we authors carry after putting a first book out, the OMG, can I actually do this again? Maybe the first time was a fluke! Maybe I was just lucky! That whole thing goes away. Pretty much.

Kristina, Miss See Me on the Shelves

2 comments:

Faith E. Hough said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!

Kate Fall said...

Congratulations Tina! I love that people brought different books of yours to your signing. How cool! I must figure out how to get your signature myself. :)