Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Goals Again? (or The Girl Who Cried Goal!)

Tip of the Day: Read a zombie book, like those I have on display at my library, in honor of Halloween!


My regular blog readers probably roll their eyes now every time I post my "goal" for the month. Why? Because inevitably something comes up and said goal must be changed/modified/deleted. I have good intentions, I swear! But sometimes proirities much change.

That said, I have a new goal for the rest of October and all of November! And TOTAL confidence that they are worthy and doable! For real!

For the last few days of October, I will be finishing up PF revisions, then sending them to my fresh reader on Nov. 1. I really want to get this puppy sparkled up so we can sub it soon!

For November, the Helper Monkeys have decided not to do NaNo, but to each do our own November goal. Mine is to complete those SS revisions that I originally said I'd complete this month (the book I'm bringing to the SCBWI revision weekend in 2.5 weeks), and to get PF back to my agent, all pretty and polished up.

Is anyone out there doing NaNoWriMo this year?

Deena, Miss Subbing for Pubbing

1 comment:

Kate Fall said...

I'm singing Neil Diamond. "November goals! We danced until the night became the light of day!"

My November goal is to write something every day. (Fiction, I mean. Blogging doesn't count towards my goal.)