Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Attracted to Art (or *Ohhh, You're My Cover Girl)

*With apologies to New Kids on the Block

Tip of the Day: Two days left to enter to win CONFESSIONS OF A TRIPLE SHOT BETTY! Just comment on last Friday's post!

Like Kate, I am drawn into cover art that features gorgeous costumes, particularly period pieces.
(I haven't read VIXEN yet but it's been on my radar since I saw the cover on an ARC this past fall.)
(THE LUXE books are just fancy fancy!)















I also have a thing for creepy covers. (I can't wait for zombie book #3 by Carrie Ryan!)
































(I'm reading DEAD MAIDS right now.)

(Have you read THE MONSTRUMOLOGIST? Check it out -- and the sequel!)
(I read this book based solely on the cover.)
(Also read this just based on the cover. Not disappointed.)

What cover art attracts you?

Deena, Miss Subbing for Pubbing

2 comments:

Kate Fall said...

Oooh, so dark, Deena! Although I love the baby carriage cover too. I definitely would've picked that one up.

Emily Marshall said...

very creepy covers.