Thursday, September 22, 2011

Baby Pics!!

Tip of the Day: Are you going to Anderson's 8th Annual Young Adult Literature Conference this Saturday? It's my first time (I'm on two panels) and there is a list of amazing authors attending!

Look what I got in the mail this week! It's a finished copy of Just Your Average Princess!


Sometimes I'm totally on board with ebooks and how easy they are to download onto my ipad and how I can store a ton of them on there and they're so convenient. But then I get to hold a new baby and I fall in love.

Isn't it so cute?! I love the yellow binding with the blue letters and the fun font.









I a million times over love all the vines and stuff all over the back cover and on the inside pages.

I love that they pulled part of the story and put it on the back of the book. And it's a good part too.







And I love the page where I sign. It's so so so cute!


So yeah, I'm awfully proud of my new baby and glad to have her home. Next week I'll post pictures of her first bath, first bottle, and grandma holding her. Ok, no I won't.


Look for Just Your Average Princess in stores on 10/11/11!


kRISTINA, mISS aUTHOR iN aCTION

2 comments:

Carmella Van Vleet said...

Congratulations! The book looks awesome. Enjoy the new "baby" and make sure to sniff the pages.

Kate Fall said...

It's beautiful!