Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mish Mash (or Bake, Austin, Fest!)

Tip of the Day: Never underestimate the power of a notary. (Yes, I'm in the house buying paperwork trenches. Why do you ask?)

1. My BAKE revision is back to my agent and will be interwebbing its way to the requesting editor soon! I'm excited as it is better than ever and I hope MG girls looking for sports or bakery or friendship or family books will love it. Now I can go back to drafting PforF...once I return from...

2. My trip to Austin for my bro's wedding! I wish I had time to meet up with the awesome Austin writers I know live there, but time is tight. I will be reading Austin writer Jo Whittemore's FRONT PAGE FACE-OFF on the plane. Once I return to NY it will only be one month until...

3. The Fifth Annual Rochester Teen Book Festival with our very own Lisa!

Hope everyone else is having a productive month!

Deena, Miss Subbing for Pubbing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, boo!!! :o( Sorry we won't get to meet up. You do know that John Green and David Levithan are going to be in town tomorrow at BookPeople...

Anonymous said...

Also, thanks for giving my book a read!