Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Guess Where I'm Going Next Week??

Tip of the Day: If you're in the Rochester area go see Deena and a TON of super cool authors this weekend at the Teen Book Fest! See Deena's post for deets.

I already posted this on my personal blog this week but I didn't tell you guys. Guess where I'm going Tuesday night?













I'm going to see Oprah! Specifically, I'm going to her big Farewell Surprise Spectacular at the United Center! Whoo hoo!!

Ok, what the heck is that exactly? I don't know. All we know is that taping is from 5-10:30pm and that it will air as two shows, her second and third to last shows.

But what is going to go on for that 5 and a half hours?! Your guess is as good as mine! We know that it is a "Surprise Spectacular". Whatever that means. I like my titles to give more info. Like with MY FAKE BOYFRIEND IS BETTER THAN YOURS you get the idea of what the book might be about. But "SURPRISE SPECTACULAR"? Are we getting a surprise? Are we surprising Oprah? And what on earth would surprise Oprah at this point? I don't think there's anything anyone can give her material wise so it has to be the guests they're bringing in. But she already knows everyone. Unless Jesus Christ himself appears. Do you think they booked Jesus? It is Oprah after all. Well, whatever happens, I'll tell you guys about it next week. Even if I'm blogging while riding atop the back of one of the pet elephants Oprah gave away to everyone in the audience.

Kristina, Miss Author in Action

3 comments:

C. K. Kelly Martin said...

Wow, whatever's going to happen at "Surprise Spectacular" I bet it will be fun! I look forward to hearing about it.

tammi sauer said...

I am so freaking excited for you!!!!

Kate Fall said...

I need the deets! What would surprise Oprah? I'm scared to find out!