Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tip of the Day, Librarian Edition: Enjoy my blog posts? Think they mean I'm a good librarian? Think that means my Brighton Memorial Library is the best public library in Monroe County? Vote for BML!

On March 12th, I am presenting book talks on Hot Teen Titles to a bunch of librarians! Anyone who's met me in person knows I can booktalk for hours. I only get 20 minutes, so I better practice my speed-talking!



To prepare a well-rounded presentation and book list, I've been reading a lot of new teen graphic novels and non-fiction. I loved LILY RENEE, ESCAPE ARTIST (graphic novel) and am enjoying THE PREGNANCY PROJECT (non-fiction), but since I usually read teen fiction, I want to make sure I'm not forgetting anything HOT that was released between September 2011 and March 2012.



Does anyone have any recommendations of teen GNs or NF that I must read and include in my presentation?

Deena, Miss Subbing for Pubbing

No comments: