Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Please give me a laugh...

Tip of the Day: want to try some fun, summer drinks? Check out this list of 60 delicious looking beverages on Martha Stewart's website.

You know how sometimes you have those weeks when you have to double check every five seconds to make sure it truly is Monday and not really Friday? Yeah, it's been one of those weeks already.

All I need today is a laugh.

So please let me know the funniest book you've read lately in the comments. I need to get my hands on it.

Anything along these lines will do!







--Emily, Miss Querylicious

2 comments:

Kate Fall said...

Some of Elizabeth Scott's lighter titles, like Perfect You, are always a fun treat.

Kristina Springer said...

I have a top ten fave funnies list at the bottom of this blog post-- http://kristinaspringer.blogspot.com/2012_03_01_archive.html