Thursday, May 6, 2010

Revision Provisions

Tip of the Day: Feeling bogged down by your blog? Author Hillary Wagner gives some great tips from blogging experts here.

Yes, I'm still revising. Yes, it's still hard. Yes, I desperately need chocolate.

So today I thought I'd share the top five things I need while revising:

1) Yummy coffee drink.

















2) Pen, preferably pink.















3) Post-its. Lots and lots of colors.
















4) Notebook paper.



















5) My pink laptop.
















What five things do you need?

Kristina, Miss See Me on the Shelves

2 comments:

Kate Fall said...

I think I'm pretty much in line with you, except for the post-it notes. What do you use them for?

Also, I need a strict limit on the caffeine or I lose the ability to stay seated.

DeenaML said...

1) chocolate
2) lappy
3) tea
4) black pen and my CPs' notes
5) to be seated outside on the porch without any interruptions