Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back to School Shopping for Writers


Tip of the Day: Four kids are expensive. I spent $95 on back-to-school underwear and socks from Target this week. Not even kidding.

It's back to school time and if you're a parent you're running from store to store trying to get everything on the school supply list. Well, I have a back to school list for you writers. You must get (okay, look at and ooh and ah over it like me) everything on this list:

Edgar Allen Poe lunchbox, available at Entertainment Earth:



These freaking adorable pencil socks from sockdreams. (Deena & Em, you need these for work right?)



A purse made from your favorite book from rebound-designs.



Chocolate pencils from this Japanese chocolate store:


And book earrings that you can make yourself (I'm thinking I need to make some with my next book's cover. What do you think?)



Kristina, Miss Author in Action

2 comments:

DeenaML said...

Those socks are amazing!

Emily Marshall said...

So cute. I totally do want those socks!