Friday, July 30, 2010

A fun video for Friday

Tip of the Day: If you are in LA at the SCBWI conference this weekend, I hope you'll find me and say hello!

Washington author and readergirlz diva Holly Cupala has a great book that came out recently called TELL ME A SECRET. Okay, I have to admit, I haven't read it yet, but all of my friends have said it's really good, and Holly is so sweet, I'm super excited to read it. My TBR pile is just SO big already and I've been busy revising, but I swear my goal in August is to buy her book and read it.

Anyway - Holly had a fantastic idea to wrap up her virtual tour for her new book. She asked other YA authors to do a short video sharing a secret. Then, she compiled all the secrets and made a fun video out of it. Did I share a secret? You bet I did. What is it? Well, you'll have to watch to find out!

I love how the video turned out, and I thought it'd be fun to share it with you guys today.




~Lisa, Miss Crafting a Career

1 comment:

Kristina Springer said...

It keeps locking up on me. Darn, I want to know your secret! :-)