Thursday, July 22, 2010

My New Web Site!!!

Tip of the Day: Have you checked out YA Flash Death Match yet?


I'm so excited to share MY NEW WEB SITE!!




Isn't it the CUTEST thing ever?! Ok, right after my kids. But I don't post pics of my kids online. Except for their legs on the bio page of

MY NEW WEB SITE!!!

You've got to go look, for real! If nothing else to just see the coffee plop into the cup when you first load the home page. And then there's the really awesome pic of me with big hair, a poofy shiny blue dress, and red glasses. You know you want to see that.

Denise Biondo designed it for me. Isn't she amazing? She wanted to create something that reflected me and I told her how I love to do all of my writing at coffee shops and here you go! Don't you just want to crawl into that chair, take a sip of that coffee, nibble that muffin, and start writing? Oh, how I love it, I love, I love it! Yay!

Kristina, Miss See Me on the Shelves

3 comments:

DeenaML said...

I said it before and I'll say it again, it is ADORABLE!!!

Faith E. Hough said...

It is gorgeous! But now I am hungry... :)

Lisa Schroeder said...

It's fantastic Tina!! I'm glad you are so happy with it too!