Thursday, August 25, 2011

Come on Fall!

Tip of the Day: Get the pumpkin scented candles out.

I don't know about you but I'm totally ready for the fall. I'm ready for the kids to be in school and be adjusted to it. I'm ready for my old normal workout routine. I'm ready to get back to my writing routine. I'm ready to start writing something new and try to branch out in new directions. I'm ready to go on a writing retreat with some fab friends. And I'm ready to launch Just Your Average Princess and not be stressing out about if I'm doing enough promo or not. Last week I was holding onto summer for dear life and this week I'm very much let's move on to the next thing!

Anyone starting any exciting writing projects this fall?

Kristina, Miss Author in Action










2 comments:

Ms. Yingling said...

Maybe that's the key. Our school started so early that I am just not feeling at all fall like, but if it's still summer, what am I doing in school?

DeenaML said...

I could use summe for 30 more days.... :)