Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Need Your Help...Again!

Tip of the Day: The kids are almost back in school. They're ALMOST BACK IN SCHOOL! Hang on, hang on, hang on. You can do it! (So maybe this is more of a tip to myself...).

It's getting close to the release of my third book, JUST YOUR AVERAGE PRINCESS (10/11/11), and you know what I'm fretting about now? How to sign it!

You may recall me talking about this in the past on A2A. I like to sign something cute with my name instead of just my name. With The Espressologist I asked you guys how to sign the book and you gave me the great suggestion, "Love & Lattes!" I always use that when I sign them. For My Fake Boyfriend is Better Than Yours someone suggested "Keep it Real!" and I've used it ever since. But now? I'm stumped. Here's a bit about the book. Do you guys have any suggestions for me?

Just Your Average Princess

Jamie Edwards has loved growing up on her family’s pumpkin patch in Average, IL, and she’s always dreamed of one day being the town’s Pumpkin Princess at the annual Pumpkin Festival. But when her rich and famous cousin, Milan Woods, comes to town and changes everything, Jamie knows she has to expose Milan for who she really is and teach her that life’s not all pumpkins and apple butter at the patch.





















Kristina, Miss Author in Action

4 comments:

Kate Fall said...

How about "To an above average reader"?

Carmella Van Vleet said...

Kate - I love that!

Emily Marshall said...

Hmmm...something like. "Average is just a state of mind," "to someone who couldn't be average if they tried," "to finding the princess in all of us," "To the Above Average Princess," or "Don't forget there's a princess in all of us."

This is hard.

DeenaML said...

Hmmmm...something short and sweet and punchy....
I do like "Average is a state of mind."