Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Cover

Tip of the Day: Facebook is SO much fun! You should sign up. And then friend me.

I don't want to right out say I'm a psychic but I may open up a 900 line in the near future. Remember earlier in the year when I talked about my Cover Dreams? When I said I couldn't really imagine my cover but that maybe it would have a big espresso mug and maybe it would be brown or pink.

I swear I had no input but check it out:


What do you think? It's cute right? And I'm definitely a fan of the pink. Whenever I hit a bookstore or library I pick up the pink books first. (Hopefully I'm not the only one who does this).

Ahhhh. At first I thought the whole publishing process was going so slow. And now it feels like it's picking up speed! Sure, the book still won't be out until next fall but it's almost 2009! Next stop is ARCs. And then reviews (only good reviews please). And the marketing prep. Fun stuff ahead!


Kristina, Miss Soon-to-Pub

15 comments:

DeenaML said...

The girls in my lib DEFINITELY pick up the pink books. YAY!!!

jama said...

Love it!!

amuse me said...

I love this cover - I'm have not read too many young adult books, but I would definitely pick it up because of the cover. Very attractive. Congrats.

Abby said...

That cover is adorable! I would definitely pick this one up. ;)

Unknown said...

Very, very cute. I'd pick it up on cover alone.

Shari Green said...

Great cover! Congrats! :)

Kate Fall said...

More love for the cover! And I love the fonts (I'm such a font geek). Congrats!

everydayMOM said...

The cover looks great! Can't wait to see it in the stores! =]

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

That's awesome, Tina!

Kristina Springer said...

Thanks guys!! :-)

Wendy Toliver said...

It's adorable!

Sarah Woodard said...

Very cute cover.

Test said...

It's so cute! I'd pick it up without even looking at a summary.

Rachael Stein said...

cute cover!! (especially cuz i love coffee!)

Bookworm said...

LOVE IT! Can't wait to read it!