Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Celebration!

Tip of the Day: if you want an interesting look inside e-books. Arthur Slade has some great numbers and info regarding an ebook experience he is doing.

I'm celebrating over here on Author2Author today!

After months of procrastination and a break from writing, I have finally gotten some new words written on my current work in progress.

Yay!! Just doing a happy dance, since I've been in a serious writing slump. And I'm glad to find some motivation and a new idea to tie up some loose ends that have been bugging me for months.

Yipppeee!

That's all I really have to say.

Okay...now back to work.

--Emily

4 comments:

Kristina Springer said...

Yay!!! Congrats!

DeenaML said...

Yay Em! So glad you are jumping back in! :)

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

Congratulations!

Kate Fall said...

Woo-hoo! *throws virtual confetti*