Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sixth Annual Rochester Teen Book Fest! (or Why I Love My Job Reason # 134)

In case you missed it last Friday, check out my interview with the hilarious YA author Allen Zadoff!

I am unable to focus on anything but The Rochester Teen Book Fest this Saturday (9AM to 5PM @ Naz College. FREE!). It's my Christmas!


I also get to have a fab author IN MY CAR as I drive her to the hotel from the airport and I plan to ask her to rub some of her talent and publishing luck into the fibers of my passenger seat.

OK, OK, I won't, I promise! I'll play the YA Librarian Fangirl instead of the Writer Asking for the Magic Pill to Publishingdom.

Will any of our blog readers be there on Saturday?

Deena, Miss Subbing for Pubbing

2 comments:

Kate Fall said...

My husband swears he will hold down the fort so I can go!

DeenaML said...

Kate, I'm so psyched you and Maggie will be there! You'll have to report on your fave sessions.